Ibrahimovic, Rojo injuries-bad for Mourinho
Jose Mourinho is dreading the most exceedingly terrible after Manchester United couple Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marcos Rojo endured wounds.
Manchester United director Jose Mourinho said beginning news over wounds to Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marcos Rojo was "genuinely negative".
Ibrahimovic and Rojo endured knee issues as United edged into the Europa League semi-finals with a 2-1 additional time win at home to Anderlecht.
In any case, the 3-2 total achievement included some significant pitfalls, with Ibrahimovic and Rojo both apparently set for expanded spells on the sideline in the wake of being taken off.
"I don't think they are simple wounds yet I want to hold up until every one of the tests are done and afterward talk. I can't do that since I am a director not a specialist," Mourinho revealed to BT Sport.
"In any case, the news is genuinely negative I think."
Henrikh Mkhitaryan again opened the scoring for United, as he did in Belgium, however his objective was counteracted by Sofiane Hanni.
It took until the 107th moment for the hosts to secure their win through Marcus Rashford, who had been goalless in the Premier League since September before mesh in consecutive amusements prior this month.
"You talk about his qualities and they are fabulous. Yet, rationally he is astounding," Mourinho said.
"He hadn't scored since September, a few players don't comprehend what I need yet Marcus I trust.
"It doesn't make a difference in the event that he doesn't score - he is incredible in his exertion and mentality."
Manchester United director Jose Mourinho said beginning news over wounds to Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marcos Rojo was "genuinely negative".
Ibrahimovic and Rojo endured knee issues as United edged into the Europa League semi-finals with a 2-1 additional time win at home to Anderlecht.
In any case, the 3-2 total achievement included some significant pitfalls, with Ibrahimovic and Rojo both apparently set for expanded spells on the sideline in the wake of being taken off."I don't think they are simple wounds yet I want to hold up until every one of the tests are done and afterward talk. I can't do that since I am a director not a specialist," Mourinho revealed to BT Sport.
"In any case, the news is genuinely negative I think."
Henrikh Mkhitaryan again opened the scoring for United, as he did in Belgium, however his objective was counteracted by Sofiane Hanni.
It took until the 107th moment for the hosts to secure their win through Marcus Rashford, who had been goalless in the Premier League since September before mesh in consecutive amusements prior this month.
"You talk about his qualities and they are fabulous. Yet, rationally he is astounding," Mourinho said.
"He hadn't scored since September, a few players don't comprehend what I need yet Marcus I trust.
"It doesn't make a difference in the event that he doesn't score - he is incredible in his exertion and mentality."
Post a Comment